Bea World Jury members are chosen among marketing/communications/sponsorship managers with local or international responsibilities from well-known multinational corporations, from a representative range of sectors and countries, big investors in live communication.
The shortlist will be decided by a preliminary online voting session. On 23 November 2023, all shortlisted events will have the chance to be presented live to the Jury and the audience by the entrant event agencies and will be voted again to establish the ranking in each category. Jurors will then decide the podium of the Best Event Awards, as well as the Iconic Award, if deemed appropriate.
All awarded events will be announced on 24 November 2023 during the Awards Ceremony.
Francesca Montini, Chief Communications Officer, Ferrari
Guilherme Bailão, Brand Experience & Sponsorship Director, Heineken Brasil
Karim Bartoletti, Partner / Executive Producer / MD of Advertising, Indiana Production
Simona Basilicata, Global Events Manager, MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company SA
Ander Bilbao, Chief Knowledge Officer, AEVEA
Karen Bogliacino, Head of Corporate Events, CNH Industrial Italia
Paola Capaldi, Head of Events, Proximus Group
Stefano Cigarini, Rappresentante, CBReL
Gaia Corradini, Corporate, Marketing & Digital Communication Manager, Bosch
Geeske Doeve, Head of Events Europe & UK, TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS)
Daria Dolnova, PRRP Brand Manager, British American Tobacco, brand GLO
Stephanie Dubois, Head of Global Event Management, SAP
Nicolas Duplaix, Global Head of Experiental Marketing & Events, Nespresso
Andrea Faflíková, Director, PR, Communications, PR, The LEGO Group
Luca Favetta, International Council Board Member, World Tourism Forum Insitute
Fanny Favre, Event Manager – Europe, Lotus Car
Martina Hrivnakova, CMO, VUB bank (part of Intesa Sanpaolo Group)
Dion Janssen, Chairman ‘24 IDEA, IDEA
Lucia Magliano, Head of Global Sponsorship, ENEL
Monika Mantuano, Marketing Manager, HP Inc.
Sabine Mpacko, Head of Congresses & Events, Takeda
Michael Mueller, Head of Brand Activation & Digital Services, Samsung Electronics
Flavia Muratori, Ceremonies Manager, UEFA
Davide Neri, Head of Marketing, Hasbro
Jimmy Pallas, Member, Club degli Eventi
Debora Piovesan, Head of Events, Uniceo
Michiel Pool, Head of Global Events, Ericsson
James Rabassa Casas, PR & Communications Manager, Mitsubishi
Alexander Safonov, Global Event Director, Oriflame Cosmetics
Maarten Schram, Founder & Managing Director, LiveCom Alliance
Valérie Thielemans, Retail marketing & Event manager, Orange
Netty Thines, CEO, Mediation SA
Ulrike Tondorf, Head of Brand Activation & Engagement, Bayer
Zeynep Uygur, PR & Communications Manager, The Walt Disney Company Turkey
Laura Sophie Wannemacher, Managing Director, SoFresh Touristik for RINGANA
Jia Wei, Head of Marketing of Western Europe, Xiaomi Technology
Laura Wieczorek, Brand Manager, L’ORÉAL
Thomas Wieringa, Founder, Quintessential
Stefanie Winter, Vice President Events, Siemens AG
Corporate Jury Panel Profiles
Marina Bellantoni, Editorial coordination of NC and e20 magazines, ADC Group
Christoph Berndl, Publishing Director/Editor-in-Chief, CRM Medientrend GmbH
Jure Čad, Content Writer, Kongres Magazine
Christophe De Clercq, Owner, Experience Magazine / Eventnews / LEO
José García Aguarod, Director, GRUPO EVENTO PLUS
Kerstin Meisner, Editor-in-chief, Memo-Media
Rui Ochôa, Director, Event Point
Sjoerd Weikamp, Chief editor / owner, EventBranche.nl
Press Jury Panel Profiles
The following criteria will be considered during judging:
- Creativity & innovation – Creative idea to support the objectives and the technological innovations shaping the event experience.
- Execution – How the agency achieved the good physical and emotional environment necessary for participant engagement, learning and behavioural change. The participant journey, ambience, engagement techniques and tools (art, entertainment, digital tools, furniture, technology, staging, AV, sustainable efforts).
- Effectiveness – Achievement of the stated objectives, such as survey results, financial results or other benefits (e.g. in the case of a non-profit organization) event compared to event costs.
- Channel strategy – Communication channel strategy: the omni-channel strategy applied to the event and its impact according to the objectives.
- Relevance with the Company’s communication objective and brand values.
- Overall quality, especially in comparison to the budget and to the competitors in the same category.
Jury’s code of ethics
Jury members will commit to signing a Code of Ethics based on the following principles:
- They must assess projects honestly and without bias, respecting the selection and judging criteria identified by the Award.
- In the event of conflicts of interest that may influence the vote, jurors must inform the organisation and the president (or vice-president) and abstain from judging.
- They may not accept solicitations from candidates that may influence their vote. In the event of such incidents, they must inform the organisation and the president (or vice-president).
- They may not vote on projects commissioned by the company they work for.
- They may not vote for projects produced by their own agency if they are on the jury as representatives of associations and simultaneously employed by event/communication agencies.