Bea World Jury members are chosen among marketing/communications/sponsorship managers with local or international responsibilities from well-known multinational corporations, from a representative range of sectors and countries, big investors in live communication.
The shortlist will be decided by a preliminary online voting session. On 14 and 15 December 2021, all shortlisted events will have the chance to be presented digitally live to the Jury and the audience by the entrant event agencies and will be voted again to establish the ranking in each category. Jurors will then decide the podium of the Best Event Awards, as well as the Iconic Award, if deemed appropriate.
All awarded events will be announced on 17 December 2021 during the Awards Ceremony.
Margarita Aļabjeva-Vaišļa, Member of the Board, Paulig Coffee Latvia
Katarzyna Borucka, Corporate Affairs & Sustainability Director, Coca-Cola HBC Poland & Baltics
Paulo Campos Costa, Global Brand, Marketing and Communications Director, Energias De Portugal
Stephanie Dubois, Head of Event Operations | Experiential Marketing, SAP
Andrea Faflíková, Director, PR, Communications and Events, The LEGO Group
Luca Favetta, International Council Board Member, World Tourism Forum Institute
Belén Fierro, Head of Events Spain, Airbus
Stefan Frimmer, Head of Corporate Communications, Slovenská sporiteľňa, a.s.
William Galimberti, International Event Marketing Manager, Red Bull
Henrik Lervold, Partner & CMO, KPMG
Sandra Plachá, Marketing Manager, Mercedes-Benz
Michiel Pool, Head of Global Events, Ericsson
Juraj Probala, Head of Communications, Marketing and PR, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia
Alexander Safonov, Global Event & CIS Employee Experience Director, Oriflame Cosmetics
Frank Tebbe, Campaign Manager, Giro555/Joint Dutch Aid Organizations
Ulrike Tondorf, Head of Live & Experience Branding, AG Bayer
Inge Van Robbroeck, Sales Promotion & Events Manager at General Motors Belgium, Opel
Amanda Whitlock, Global Director of Strategic Events and Experiences, EY
Stefanie Winter, Vice President Communication Services, Siemens
Jury Panel Profiles
The Press Award is assigned by trade journalists attending the Festival.
The following criteria will be considered during judging:
- Creativity & innovation – Creative idea to support the objectives and the technological innovations shaping the event experience.
- Execution – How the agency achieved the good physical and emotional environment necessary for participant engagement, learning and behavioural change. The participant journey, ambience, engagement techniques and tools (art, entertainment, digital tools, furniture, technology, staging, AV, sustainable efforts).
- Effectiveness – Achievement of the stated objectives, such as survey results, financial results or other benefits (e.g. in the case of a non-profit organization) event compared to event costs.
- Channel strategy – Communication channel strategy: the omni-channel strategy applied to the event and its impact according to the objectives.
- Relevance with the Company’s communication objective and brand values.
- Overall quality, especially in comparison to the budget and to the competitors in the same category.
Jury’s code of ethics
Jury members will commit to signing a Code of Ethics based on the following principles:
- Each Jury member is chosen according to his/her professional skills and experience in the event marketing industry.
- Jury members will judge and vote honestly and without preconceived ideas, respecting the evaluation and selection criteria, defined in the rules of the awards.
- To avoid conflicts between Jury members and candidates, jurors who represent a corporation cannot vote for projects by their own company or by competing companies/brands. Jurors who represent an association and/or an agency cannot vote for projects submitted by their own agency and/or by a competing agency from their own country.
- If there any personal conflict that may influence a Jury member’s objectivity in voting, he/she will inform the President and/or Vice President of the Jury and not participate in the voting of the project.
- Jury members will not accept any solicitation from any participants (agency and/or client) that could influence their vote. In case this happens, they will alert the President and/or Vice Presidents of the jury.