Bea World Jury members are chosen among marketing/communications/sponsorship managers with local or international responsibilities from well-known multinational corporations, from a representative range of sectors and countries, big investors in live communication.
The shortlist will be decided by a preliminary online voting session. On 24 November 2022, all shortlisted events will have the chance to be presented digitally live to the Jury and the audience by the entrant event agencies and will be voted again to establish the ranking in each category. Jurors will then decide the podium of the Best Event Awards, as well as the Iconic Award, if deemed appropriate.
All awarded events will be announced on 25 November 2022 during the Awards Ceremony.
Michiel Pool, Head of Global Events, Ericsson
Margarita Aļabjeva-Vaišļa, Board Member, Paulig Latvia
Delphine Baise, Head of Sponsoring & Events, ING BELGIUM
Paola Capaldi, Head of Events, BELGACOM
Gaia Corradini, Corporate, Marketing & Digital Communication Manager, Bosch
Andrea Danihelova, Head of Communication Department and Spokesperson, VSE Holding Group
Eléonore de Galzain, Partenership Manager, Bpifrance le Hub
Geeske Doeve, Head of Events Europe & UK, TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS)
Daria Dolnova, SMM&PR Manager, British American Tobacco brand GLO
Nicolas Duplaix, Global Head of Sponsoring & Events, Nespresso
Andrea Faflíková, Director, PR, Communications and Events, The LEGO Group
Luca Favetta, International Council Board Member, World Tourism Forum Insitute
Stefan Frimmer, Head of Corporate Communications, PR, Sponsoring & Events, Slovenská sporiteľňa
Kaustubh Joshi, Head of Marketing, India, and SAARC, F5
Khaled Khattab, Travel and Events head, Novartis Pharma Egypt
Henrik Lervold, Managing Director, Dentsu Consulting
Lucia Magliano, Global Sponsorship and Event, ENEL
Francesca Montini, Head of Communication, Ferrari
Michael Mueller, Head of Brand Activation & Digital Services, Samsung Electronics
Flavia Muratori, Ceremony Manager, UEFA
Davide Neri, Sr. Marketing Manager South EU, Marketing Country Lead Italia, Hasbro Italy
Giulia Olivari, Press & PR, Porsche Italia
Raffaele Pasquini, Head of Advertising, Aeroporti di Roma – Member of Convention Bureau Roma & Lazio
Harijs Poikāns, Regional marketing manager, 4finance
Pierluigi Quattrini, Sponsorship & events manager, Birra Peroni S.r.l.
Alexander Safonov, Global Event Director, Oriflame Cosmetics
Rolf Schumann, Expert
Valerie Thielemans, Retail marketing & Event manager, Orange
Ulrike Tondorf, Head of Brand Activation & Engagement, Bayer
Mirre Van Tilburg, Head of Events, Capgemini
Laura Wannemacher, Managing Director, SoFresh Touristik for RINGANA
Thomas Wieringa, Head of Global Marketing, Damen Yachting
Stefanie Winter, Vice President Communication Services, Siemens AG
Jury Panel Profiles
The Press Award is assigned by trade journalists attending the Festival.
José Garcia, Aguarod Director, EVENTO PLUS
Heli Koivuniemi, Editor in chief, Länsiväylä
Kerstin Meisner, Publisher & Editor-in-chief, MEMO-MEDIA
Rui Ochoa, Director, EVENT POINT/ FESTAS E EVENTOS
Jean-Paul Talbot, Director, EXPERIENCE – EVENTNEWS.BE (LEO BVBA)
Sjoerd Weikamp, Chief Editor / Owner, EVENTBRANCHE MAGAZINE
Gorazd Čad, Director of marketing, Toleranca Marketing
The following criteria will be considered during judging:
- Creativity & innovation – Creative idea to support the objectives and the technological innovations shaping the event experience.
- Execution – How the agency achieved the good physical and emotional environment necessary for participant engagement, learning and behavioural change. The participant journey, ambience, engagement techniques and tools (art, entertainment, digital tools, furniture, technology, staging, AV, sustainable efforts).
- Effectiveness – Achievement of the stated objectives, such as survey results, financial results or other benefits (e.g. in the case of a non-profit organization) event compared to event costs.
- Channel strategy – Communication channel strategy: the omni-channel strategy applied to the event and its impact according to the objectives.
- Relevance with the Company’s communication objective and brand values.
- Overall quality, especially in comparison to the budget and to the competitors in the same category.
Jury’s code of ethics
Jury members will commit to signing a Code of Ethics based on the following principles:
- Each Jury member is chosen according to his/her professional skills and experience in the event marketing industry.
- Jury members will judge and vote honestly and without preconceived ideas, respecting the evaluation and selection criteria, defined in the rules of the awards.
- To avoid conflicts between Jury members and candidates, jurors who represent a corporation cannot vote for projects by their own company or by competing companies/brands. Jurors who represent an association and/or an agency cannot vote for projects submitted by their own agency and/or by a competing agency from their own country.
- If there any personal conflict that may influence a Jury member’s objectivity in voting, he/she will inform the President and/or Vice President of the Jury and not participate in the voting of the project.
- Jury members will not accept any solicitation from any participants (agency and/or client) that could influence their vote. In case this happens, they will alert the President and/or Vice Presidents of the jury.