Geeske joined Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in 2015 and in 2017 she was appointed Head of Events Europe & UK, based out of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. TCS is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last fifty years. A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 446,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. TCS was one of only 13 organizations worldwide that received the Global Top Employer designation, thanks to its advanced digital up-skilling and local hiring practices across the globe that continue to attract and build a diverse workforce.In her role, Geeske leads a multi-cultural team and is responsible for the strategic and operational planning of the corporate flagship events and partnerships in the region. Whether it is the annual TCS Summit in Europe, strategic partnership activations at the World Economic Forum, or the new ways of working with pivoting from physical to digital, Geeske and her team maintain a central focus on delivering an engaging, high-level client experience. After working in the hotel industry for 4 years, Geeske brought her experience to the marketing & events industry and has delivered events for the past 13 years. With events being her passion, she brings a variety of expertise to the table with her background in hospitality, planning, marketing communications, campaigns, and marketing.
Geeske in a few Tweets
- An award-winning project in today’s world must show their ability to adapt and their creativity in event management
- ‘Simplicity is the new gold’ means keep it simple! Events can often resemble a Rubik’s Cube of limitless possibilities: stick to a core focus and turn that into gold.
- Others say about me that I am passionate, inclusive, and result-driven
- My team’s biggest challenge is to pace themselves.
- My advice to the nominees: The proof is in the pudding! Reinforce your fantastic results with evidence
- – show off + show on