To apply for the Best Event Awards an entry fee is required.
- From 12th June to 31st July 2023 at 18.00 CET early bird fees apply (see below).
- From 31st July at 18:01 to 10th October 2023 at 18.00 CET standard fees apply.
- All material must be delivered and all entry fees must be paid within the date your entry fee applies.
- Entries will definitely close on 10th October 2023 at 18.00 CET.
- No deadline extensions will be allowed.
|Early Bird Fee
(until 31st Jul h18.00 CET)
(31st Jul h18.01 CET– 10 October h18.00 CET)
|Each additional Category||€400||€550|
N.B.: kindly note that entrants who fail to submit all due material by the specified deadline dates will be required to pay the difference in fee (only payable via bank transfer) to meet the fee correspondent to the new deadline window (e.g., from Early Bird fee to Standard fee). Entrants that do not complete full payment and/or fail to upload all material by 10 October, 2023, will not be evaluated by the Jury, losing the chance to compete for the Awards.
EARLY BIRD FEE applies until 31 July, 2023, at 18:00 CET.
STANDARD FEE applies from 31 July, 2023, at 18:01 CET, to 10 October, 2023, at 18:00 CET.
EXAMPLES BASED ON THE STANDARD ENTRY FEE:
Example A: 1 event entered in 1 category = €750 (first category)
Example B: 1 event entered in 2 categories = €750 (first category) + €550 (additional category)
Example C: 2 events entered in 1 category each = €750 (first category) + €750 (first category)
Before you enter your event, read carefully the