Jaime Sánchez Pozo
After graduating in Marketing and Communication in Belgium, he moved to the Canary Islands were he started his professional career in the tourism industry, soon becoming general manager of a 1,850 unit hotel complex. In 2000 he moved to the multinational tourism leader, TUI, becoming Hotel Purchasing manager for the Islands. In 2002 he co-founded the Events agency Eventisimo that, after various mergers and acquisitions, has become the market leader in Southern Europe for live communication, brand experience and digital promotion projects: beon. Worldwide, of which he is COO. Jaime is also the international representative for AEVEA, the Spanish Event Agencies Association.
Jaime in a few Tweets
- Others say about me that I have a passionate latin spirit.
- My biggest challenge is to surprise again and again.
- An award-winning project must transmit what Maya Angelou said : "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel".
- My advice to the nominees: the live presentation in front of the jury is the key to the award!
- The Nature of Events is creating unforgettable experiences.
- Collaboration in events is synonym to success in this constantly changing environment we are living in.
- “Co-creation” makes me think of more precise thought and concrete projects.