Thomas started his career at one of the oldest incentive agencies in the Netherlands, Incentive Holland. After a short side-step into the world of live entertainment, at Stage Entertainment, he moved to the renowned event agency Obsession evenementen & communication . In 2011 Thomas left the agency side and switched to Pernod Ricard, the world´s co-leader in Wines & Spirits. Here, he built the Experiential Marketing department and rolled out the strategy to strengthen brand image and awareness through experiences. After a short period of time he continued his work on building brands and generating sales revenues by driving demand through the on-trade channel as Head of On-trade. Later this role evolved into Head of On-trade & Luxury, also responsible for the roll-out of the consumer demand-driven luxury strategy in the Netherlands. In 2017 Thomas moved to Germany to take on a new role as Head of Experience & Advocacy, where he is responsible for the development and implementation of the overall brand experience and advocacy strategy for the key priority brands in Germany, as well as the recruitment and engagement strategy for our luxury portfolio.
Thomas in a few Tweets
- Others say about me that... Ask them,I hope they say something nice!
- My biggest challenge is motivating stakeholders to keep challenging the status quo.
- An award-winning project must be at the centreof the bigger picture.
- My advice to the nominees is to never ever forget about your learnings.
- The Nature of Events is the beginning of new "LIVE"
- Collaboration in events is crucial, as with the right usage of events we influence many touchpoint and stakeholders.
- "Co-creation" makes me think of a candy store - you take out tasty ones!