Alexander leads the event department at Oriflame Cosmetics and, together with his team, is responsible for the company’s major global and regional events. He has received several professional event awards in Russia and four BEA awards. Before joining Oriflame, Alexander led all main marketing campaigns at Microsoft Russia. He has an MBA in Marketing from City Business College of London.
Alexander in a few Tweets
- My biggest challenge is the next one.
- An awards-winning project usually does not cost billions, has wide media reach and serves a social purpose.
- My advice to the nominees: be cool.
- The Nature of Events is all about emotions and effectiveness.
- Collaboration in events is absolutely essential but needs to be driven
- “Co-creation” makes me think of letting event attendees choose and create their own agenda ticking off their individual need boxes and making the event experience 100% relevant