In 2000, Andrea joined the Prague offices (Czech Republic) of the international communication agency Havas. Within a few years, she progressed to the role of head of the agency’s Corporate Communications unit. After almost a decade working in advertising, she joined a newly formed team within the Czech Football Association as managing director of a business unit supporting youth football. At that time, she graduated in Football Management at the University of Lausanne, a special programme developed by UEFA. She currently works at The LEGO Group, heading the Internal and External communication & Events team in REEMEA Region (Russia, Central Europe, the Middle East and Africa). She is a member of various international PR & Event juries and advisory boards.
Andrea in a few Tweets
- Others say about me that I’m a perfectionist.
- My biggest challenge is the lack of time.
- An award-winning project must have a unique idea with a clear business link for the company.
- My advice to the nominees: keep calm and win the Best Event Awards.
- The Nature of Events spins around emotions.
- Collaboration in events is essential for events´ success.
- “Co-creation” makes me think of the communication flow with our LEGO teams.