The LEGO Group
BEA WORLD JURY VICE PRESIDENT - Senior Brand Relations & Events Manager responsible for REEMEA
In 2000, Andrea joined Euro Rscg/Havas, based at the international communication agency’s Prague offices in the Czech Republic. Within a few years, she became head of the agency’s Corporate Communications unit. After almost a decade working in advertising, Andrea joined a newly formed team within the Czech Football Association as managing director of a business unit supporting youth football. At that time, she graduated in Football Management at the University of Lausanne, a special programme developed by Uefa. She currently works at the Lego Group as Senior Brand Relations & Events Manager responsible for REEMEA (Russia, Emerging Europe, Middle East and Afric). In addition to participating in various PR & Event juries, Andrea was appointed Bea World 2017 Jury President. Andrea in a few Tweets
- Others say about me that….I care about every detail.
- My biggest challenge is...to manage all activities that I would like to be a part of.
- The one thing I cannot do without is…naturally my family.
- An awards-winning project must…be unforgettable even after seeing another 50 case studies.
- My advice to the nominees is: don’t be afraid and go for it!