Michael, M.B.A., is a marketing professional with over 16 years of experience in leading positions on national/international projects and campaigns. In 1999 he joined Samsung Electronics Germany. Since 2001, he worked in the Corporate Marketing department in different positions and on projects including business campaigning, trade shows, sponsorships, events and strategic marketing alliances. As Head of Live Communication, Michael was responsible for strategic and operative planning, as well as the execution of strategic partnerships, global sponsorships, corporate event formats and business development projects. In his current role, he leads project teams within the Samsung Marketing organisation. He has received several recognitions for his ongoing innovation and efforts, such as the European Best Event Awards and Employee of the Year in Europe. Due to his deep insights in Experiential Marketing and his broad range of work experience, he is a valued member of the Best Event Award Jury since 2011.
Michael in a few Tweets
- Others say about me that I am a maniac.
- My biggest challenge is to reinvent myself every day.
- An award-winning project must be inspiring and touching.
- My advice to the nominees: focus on the idea and its translation. Present your project in a concise and clear way, and don’t forget the ROI.
- The Nature of Events is within all of us.
- Collaboration in events is vital.
- "Co-creation" makes me think of togetherness.