Julius Solaris is the editor of EventMB. Established in 2007, EventMB is the number one online platform for event professionals worldwide. Julius is also the founder of the Event Innovation Lab, an immersive training programme for Fortune 500 companies and high performance event teams. He has been named as one of the 25 most influential individuals in the Meeting Industry by Successful Meetings Magazine. He is the author of over 10 books on event technology, event marketing, meeting design and innovation (The Event Tech Bible, Meeting Design, The Future of Event Marketing, The Art of Venue Negotiation, Annual Event Trends Report, Social Media for Events, The Event App Bible, The Good Event Registration Guide, Engaging Events, The Venue of the Future). More than 200,000 event professionals have downloaded his books so far. In 2008 he started the ‘Event Planning and Management’ LinkedIn group. Now counting over 380,000 members, it is the largest online community of event professionals. Before becoming a 100% dedicated editor and speaker, he was working as Social Media Consultant for FTSE 250 companies in the UK. His last campaign with RS Components won Econsultancy’s The Digitals award for Best Multichannel Marketing Campaign.
Julius in a few Tweets
- People say about me that I love events and coffee.
- My biggest challenge is finding innovative event technology.
- An award-winning project must really do things differently, innovate, connect and surprise.
- My advice to the nominees, don't just throw meaningless data, show us how you made a change.
- The Nature of Events is to transform attendees.
- Collaboration in events means connecting attendees in new ways and change their lives.
- "Co-creation” makes me think of how we neglect one to one interaction at events.