What is it?
Within the Bea World Festival, ADC Group has introduced this year the Elephant Prodige Award, a great showcase for young talents of the international events industry. The competition aims at recognising on a global stage the talent and creativity of the next generation of event professionals and show the whole live communications industry their skills.
A corporation or non-profit organisation will share a briefing containing all necessary information, including objectives and budget, to develop a live communication project. Participants, divided into random couples, will have 8 hours to shape a project that demonstrates their creative process, showing how the creative idea would be produced and connected with the organisation’s brand values, how it engages with the target audience and builds relations with relevant stakeholders, and how it would be supported by a communication plan. Projects will be judged by the client before the winner is crowned live during the Best Event Award ceremony.
Who is it for?
Creative talents from agencies and corporate companies, free lancers, students aged 28 or under.
A maximum of 20 people will be admitted to the competition on a first-come first-served basis.
Participants will be grouped into teams of two each drawn by the Festival organisers one week before the competition.
How does it work?
- Send the participation form (available from 1 September) to the Festival organisers and wait for the confirmation.
- Buy a special discounted ticket for Bea World Festival (26-30 November 2019) and travel to Milan.
- Show up on 28 November at 8.30 at Hotel Melià Milano and compete in couples to earn your place on the stage of the Best Event Awards!
- Participants will be briefed on the same day of the pitch. Once divided in couples, they will have 8 hours to develop their projects, from 9.00 to 17.00, and submit a PPT presentation of 30 slides maximum.
- Please note that participants will need to bring their own laptops.
- On the next day, from 10.00 to 12.30, each couple will have 15 minutes present their project to the client, that will select the winning couple.
- Winners will be announced during the Best Event Award ceremony in the evening.
The client will have the choice whether to realise the winning project or not.
In any case, each participant from the winning team will receive a trophy.
Participants will be reserved a special 50% discounted fee on the Bea World Delegate Pass that gives access to all activities from 26 to 30 November (€350).