The 2023 edition of the Elephant Prodigy Award has been canceled.
What is it?
In 2019, within the Bea World Festival, ADC Group has introduced the Elephant Prodige Award, a great platform for young talents from the international events industry. The competition aims at recognising the talent and creativity of the next generation of event professionals on a global stage, as well as showcasing their skills to the whole live communications industry.
A corporation, non-profit organisation or media (i.e. “the client”) will share a briefing containing all the necessary information, including objectives and budget, to develop a live communication project. Participants, divided into random couples, will have 8 hours to shape a project that demonstrates their creative process, showing how the creative idea would be produced and it would connect with the organisation’s brand values, how it would engage with the target audience, its effectiveness in building relations with relevant stakeholders, and how it would be supported by a communication plan. Projects will be judged by the client and the winning team will be crowned live during the Best Event Award ceremony.
Who is it for?
Creative talents from agencies and corporate companies, freelancers, or students aged 25 or under.
A maximum of 20 people will be admitted to the competition on a first-come-first-served basis.
Participants will be grouped into teams of two, drawn by the Festival organisers one week before the competition.
How does it work?
- Send the participation form (available from september 15) duly filled and signed to the Festival organisers and wait for the confirmation.
- You will receive a promo code to redeem here a special discounted ticket for Bea World Festival (23-25 November 2023).
- Travel to Rome and show up on 23 November at 9:00 at Auditorium Parco della Musica and compete in couples to earn your place on the stage of the Best Event Awards!
- Participants will be briefed on the same day of the pitch. Once divided into couples, they will have 8 hours to develop their projects (from 10:00 to 18:00), and ultimately submit a PPT presentation of 20 slides maximum.
- Please note that participants will need to bring their own laptops.
- The next day (24 November, from 9:30 to 12:30), each couple will have 15 minutes to present their project to the client, that will eventually select the winning couple.
- Winners will be announced during the Best Event Award ceremony in the evening.
The client will be able to choose whether to carry out the winning project or not.
In any case, each participant from the winning team will receive an award.
Participants will be reserved a special 50% discounted fee (€400 + 22% vat) on the Bea World Delegate Pass, granting access to all activities from 23 to 25 November.