SPAIN – Celebrate EIBTM’s 25th birthday in Barcelona
This year’s EIBTM will take place on 27-29 November, at Fira Gran
The EIBTM Forum will occur a day before the official opening of the event on
Monday 26th November.
Press Registration is now open online and with over 650 industry titles engaged with EIBTM throughout the year, early
registration is advised in order to take advantage of the travel and accommodation
Media that successfully pre-register will be able to take advantage of the following:
– Press status and free admission to the show.
– Access to the onsite press centre (located on the right hand side of the walk way
between halls 2 and 3 when you enter the Gran Via from the Assesso Sud entrance)
and use of all media facilities.
– A copy of the pre-show Media Diary of Events, which provides details of all
activities onsite that are relevant to a journalist including exhibitor press
conferences, details of the education programme and Networking events.
– Access to over 3,000 exhibitors and a range of new and exciting exhibiting partners,
and show feature areas.
– Discounted travel deals and accommodation via our official DMC, Pacific World –
further information available online at www.eibtm.com/travel .
– Complimentary shuttle bus service if you are staying at official hotels.
– Opportunity to arrange interviews onsite with EIBTM senior management.
– Access to exclusive industry reports, which will be distributed at the show.
For a full outline of discounts and offers available for media visit: