Live Communication Magazine: a new issue is available with a special focus on EuBea protagonists
The new issue of Live Communication Magazine, the only pan-European media about the live communication industry, is available online and in print.
Don’t miss this special issue, the first with legendary Kevin Jackson as the Editor-in- Chief, with a whole section dedicated to EuBea 2016, with interviews to some of the jurors – world-known industry experts – and a behind the scenes of the most exciting cases of the year presented at the EuBea Festival 2016 in Saint Petersburg.
Read the interviews to EuBea jury members about the role of events in brand development:
- Rocio Almodovar Boal, Experiential Marketing Senior Manager at Coca-Cola, Western Europe
- Alegra O’Hare, Global VP Brand Communications – Originals and Core at adidas
- Alison Williams, Head of Events for L’Oréal Professional Products UK and Ireland
And discover all details of a selection of events that were shortlisted at EuBea 2016, such as the opening ceremony of Hannover Messe 2016, the celebration of BMW’s 100 years and the breakthrough conference The Next Web 2016.
Moreover, in this new issue of Live Communication Magazine #eventprofs will answer the main question ‘Why to attend?’.
- Simon Burton, CEO at Exposure Communications about the professional awards and the power of effective networking.
- David Zolkwer, Executive Vice President and Director of Public Events at Jack Morton about the art of creating unforgettable award ceremonies.
- Jason Allan Scott, the eventrepreneur presenting one person influencing the development of the whole industry.
- Exclusive interview and overview of key projects of ACT Lighting Design by its founder – light designer Koert Vermeulen.
- Graham E. Cooke, President & Founder of World Travel Awards about the evolution of the project and plans for further development.
- Graeme Barnett, Senior Exhibitions Director plans for development of IBTM exhibition.
- Michael O’Hara, Chief Marketing Officer of GSMA, revealing the key elements of success of the Mobile World Congress.
To find out more please visit https://readlivemagazine.com/new