Data Darwinism: understanding data diven communication as a success factor for events
The nature of events is about evolution: events that adept best, do survive. Data can revolutionise the process, if we really understand the added value. Cesare Salvini will share his model for a data-driven approach, as developed for Mercedes-Benz.
Take aways: This session will show you the value of event data, where can you find it and how to put it to maximum use. You will learn how to better target the right customers, at the right time, in the right way.
Cesare Salvini, specialized in Sales & Marketing, supported several companies in their success, always with creativity and a constant drive towards innovation: Microsoft, Rinascente, Benetton, Continental, Mercedes, Publicis. As Sales Director at Continental Italy, he drove the fastest growing tire business in Europe; as Marketing Director of Mercedes Italy, he led their digital transformation, ensuring complete brand rejuvenation and volume leadership in a premium market. In 2015, first among automotive manufacturers, he launched online sales with Smart, and later he was the first to introduce Data Driven Marketing in Mercedes world.Mercedes and Publicis then appointed him Global Account Director of AMG and Smart, for the newly formed Publicis Emil, Mercedes' global agency. He is now Senior Advisor in Publicis Sapient. His view, from both corporate and agency sides, gives him an edge and a unique competence, making him a winner in digital transformation and marketing evolution towards data.
Cesare in a few Tweets
- In my session I expect from you to feel the help of Data
- In my session you will learn to set measurable targets to events, giving them complete meaning.
- Breaking down borders means letting creativity run free
- The key to events evolution is Data to give meaning to the experience
- The Nature of Events is sensational feelings to be shared
- Collaboration in events means/is sharing the experience to make people experience
- “Co-creation” makes me think of making something difficult by sharing good feelings