Born in Turin in 1983, William started his career in Blockbuster (wow…if you remember this, then you are almost vintage too). In 2007 he moved to FCA, where he took care of Marketing and Communication, for both local countries and global brands. Followed by 2 years in Oakley as Head of Sport Marketing, is now Global Event Marketing Manager for Red Bull, since almost 2 years. Within his portfolio of activities, are all international series’ project lead, country business planning and media distribution of owned assets. He is a passionate sports person, enjoys life at the fullest, and loves giving wings to people and new ideas. Father of one, and companion of one, to go with that..
William in a few tweets
- Others say about me that I can be a pain in the XXX, but in a ”good way”.
- My biggest challenge is learning to not chase my shadow all the time.
- An award-winning project must be memorable and a perfect fit for the brand.
- My advice to the nominees: have a Red Bull?
- The Nature of Events is… when good, it naturally becomes content.
- Collaboration in events means sharing the vision.
- “Co-creation” makes me think of sharing pride in presenting a good dish.