Sandra’s professional life was always connected to cars. She started in a Sixt rent a car company and then she moved to FCA as a Marketing Specialist for Light commercial Vehicles. With this company she moved to Hungary and gained also experience with product and pricing. Now already 3 years works as a Head of Marketing and Product in Mercedes-Benz Cars in Czech. Her mission within this work experience is to change the perception of the brand and attract a younger audience.
Sandra in a few Tweets:
- Others say about me that I'm demanding to myself as well as on the others.
- My biggest challenge is to slow down.
- An award-winning project must make a goosebumps to me.
- My advice to nominees: focus on the purpose and results. The best event has to also show the best achievements, not only nice place and good food.
- The Nature of Events is to create an event in what you truly believe that makes sense for the purpose.
- Collaboration in events is don’t be afraid to ask for more help to people with experience.
- “Co-creation” makes me think of brainstorming, fun with friends and colleagues and creating something you appreciate, not something you do because you're forced.