Sandra’s professional life has always been connected to cars. She started at Sixt car hire and then moved to FCA, already as a Marketing specialist for light commercial vehicles. She moved to Hungary within the company, gaining further experience with product and pricing. Over the last 3 years, Sandra has been working as a Head of Marketing and Product at Mercedes-Benz Cars in Czechia. Her mission within this work experience is to change the perception of the brand and attract a younger audience.
Sandra in a few Tweets:
- Others say about me that I'm demanding to myself as well as on the others.
- My biggest challenge is to slow down.
- An award-winning project must make a goosebumps to me.
- My advice to nominees: focus on the purpose and results. The best event has to also show the best achievements, not only nice place and good food.
- The Nature of Events is to create an event in what you truly believe that makes sense for the purpose.
- Collaboration in events means don’t being afraid to ask for help to people with experience.
- “Co-creation” makes me think of brainstorming, fun with friends and colleagues and creating something you appreciate, not something you do because you're forced.