Pilar is passionate about everything she does in life. Event management became a challenge a long time ago, and now she can claim to be an event lover. As an event planner, with more than 10 years of experience in marketing, thinking out of the box is one of her “mantras”. In the course of time, her organizational skills, the management of stakeholders, the coordination of teams (internal and external), and the ability to inspire others, have become part of her professional profile. Over the last few years, she has mostly focused on managing international and national events, which allowed her to grow professionally and personally in today's digital and global world. In turn, this has served in developing her ability to lead multidisciplinary national and international teams and to be a decisive, innovative, emphatic, and results-oriented person.
Pilar in a few Tweets
- Others say about me that I am passionate about everything I do in life, smiling, trusted builder and in love with events and diving.
- My biggest challenge is the event as part of the strategy.
- An award-winning project must have #strategy, storytelling and soul.
- My advice to the nominees: smile, give the best of yourself and let the magic emerge.
- The Nature of Events is to deliver strategy, storytelling, passion, experiences, to generate results and thrill.
- Collaboration in events means to do it better, to share and enjoy success with the whole ecosystem.
- “Co-creation” makes me think of multidisciplinary teams in the creation of an event, share knowledge and experiences.