Luca is a marketing professional with more than 17 years of experience and 7 in leading positions of national/international companies. In the event field since 2002, he had different roles and positions, that took him from Olympic Games and other big events, up to managing international M&A processes in Latam and Apac. Luca joined FCA in 2013, giving in to the dark side of the force. Now, as BTL and Auto Shows Manager, he is responsible for strategic and operative BTL planning as well as the execution of special projects, auto shows, corporate and press events, dealer meetings and branded architecture design. In his current function he is leading the BTL and Auto Show team for all the FCA Brands within the EMEA organization.
Luca in a few Tweets
- Others say about me that: others said something.
- My biggest challenge is still to come.
- An award-winning project must take your heart away.
- My advice to the nominees: deliver the most outstanding presentation, able to show the great job you did and all the challenges you overcame to do it.
- The Nature of Events is a live communication able to wear a digital suit.
- Collaboration in events means brotherhood and networking. In the end Team... we are not ready for it yet.
- "Co-creation" makes me think of something that only God can judge.