Jane Reeve is Chief Communication Officer since May 2019. Her career has spanned a range of senior management and board positions in international communication groups including TBWA, Wunderman, Interbrand, RMG Connect - which she headed up as CEO in 2003, and J. Walter Thomson Italy, where she was Chairman and CEO for 10 years from 2009. In January 2014 she was appointed as the first-ever CEO of the Italian Fashion Council (Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana). Reeve has fulfilled many institutional roles in Italian industry: she has been the Italian representative for the European Federation of Sales Promotion, a jury member of Cannes Direct and Eurobest Direct & Integrated and the representative for AssoComunicazione (Italian communications association) at the European Advertising Council Association. Ms. Reeve holds a degree in English Literature at Oxford University.
Jane in a few tweets:
- Others say that I’m demanding.
- An award winning project must create human and emotional engagement.
- My advice to the nominees is to rehearse, rehearse, rehearse.
- The Nature of Events is about surfing change.
- Collaboration in events means working in concert.
- "Co creation" makes me think of the need for mutual respect.