An accomplished sales and marketing leader, Guy joined Philips in 2015 as Head of Global Experience Marketing. Responsible for strategic planning, brand consistency and ROI on a multi-million budget, he leads an 80-strong team that delivers more than 3,000 events, tradeshows and experiential marketing activities each year. Guy began his career at Xerox, where he spent 18 years rising through the ranks in numerous global sales and marketing roles.
Guy in a few tweets
- An award-winning project in the new post pandemic context must consider an integrated hybrid approach from the start
- ‘Simplicity is the new gold’ means repeating an experience that works and not being afraid to dump what doesn’t
- Others say about me that I always raise the bar
- My biggest challenge is delivering a consistent high quality experience globally
- My advice to the nominees: Be creative but also think of ROI – comfort zone + thinking out of the box