Elling Hamso is Managing Partner of Event ROI Institute, a leading expert on how to measure results from meetings and events, and spends most of his time as a trainer and consultant to event agencies and corporate event planners across Europe. He is currently a member of the jury of European Best Event Awards (EuBEA), Middle East Awards and a number of national best event award programmes. Conference & Incentive Travel magazine ranked him 5th on their list of the 50 most influential people in the UK meetings and events industry and Eventbranche magazine named him third among the 30 most influential professionals in the meetings and events industry in the Netherlands. He consults and speaks on subjects such as ROI, events industry trends and meeting design. Elling is Management Sciences graduate and holds a Ph.D. in procurement strategy from Manchester University.
Elling in a few Tweets
- Others say about me that I should stop making things difficult and rather go for an easy life.
- My biggest challenge is me.
- An award-winning project must have a documented business impact.
- My advice to the nominees: focus on the objectives and how you measured them.
- The Nature of Events is compelling
- Collaboration in events means sharing ideas and achieving objectives together.
- “Co-creation” makes me think of collaborative creative forces directed to achieving a common goal.