Dianamaria Pacchioni, born in 1971, degree in Business Administration at La Sapienza, Rome University. After her studies in Rome and London, she started her career in marketing working for Ford of Italy e Barilla. She spent 15 years working for American Express covering various roles both in Italy and abroad and she joined Enel Group in 2016 as Head of Innovation and New Business for Italy Market and later she moved to Enel X as Global e-Mobility Offers. Today she is the Head of Global Sponsorship&Events, in charge of global sponsorship as Formula E, Moto E and Campus Party with Playenergy.enel.com project dedicate to boys&girls from 7 to 18 years old.
Dianamaria in a few tweets
- An award-winning project in the new post pandemic context must… transparent, simple, accurate and positive
- ‘Simplicity is the new gold’ means… You have to imagine and anticipate known unknowns if you possibly can. Let’s remember that people like simplicity and crave it. The entire mindfulness movement is testament to the desire to connect to a more elemental and less frantic way of living
- Others say about me that…too much optimistic and a bulldozer
- My biggest challenge is...keep engaged colleagues, partners, friends when we don’t have physical connection but just digital tools
- My advice to the nominees: remember where your audience really is
- -social + sport outside