Carlo has been the head of Global Marketing Communication at Lavazza since January 2016. His career has spanned a range of leading positions in the brand communication area of the automotive business. His last role within such industry, at FCA, was as head of Fiat and Abarth marketing communication for the EMEA region. Carlo has spent almost 15 years in leading brand re-positioning strategies – among all Jeep and Fiat - and key product launches, such as the introduction of the Fiat 500 in the US market and the Fiat 500X in Europe. He is now guiding the international expansion of the Lavazza brand, through its rejuvenation and premiumization. Despite his well-structured and consumer-oriented attitude, he believes creativity and passion are key success factors for the business as well as the emotional dimension of a manager, i.e. the ability to be empathetic with the brand and the market. Carlo holds a degree in Public Relations and Advertising from IULM University - Milan.
Carlo in a few Tweets.
- Others say about me that I’m a creative guy (and this has a dark side as well).
- My biggest challenge is to keep being curious and passionate.
- An award-winning project must be brave!!!
- My advice to the nominees: bring with you the love for what you do.
- The Nature of Events is the idea that with our job we have an impact and we should take care of it, giving back something good.
- Collaboration in events means trust. And trust is choosing to make something important to you vulnerable to the actions of someone else.
- “Co-creation” makes me think of an orchestra, to create a great experience you have to follow some principles: do your best, work in symbiosis with others and trust who is handling the steering wheel.