Bonny is the Cisco Live EMEA leader. He joined the Cisco Live team just after the conclusion of Cisco Live 2012, making the 2020 event his 8th Cisco Live. Bonny’s responsibilities lie in the overall vision, strategy and program management. It is his job to make it all happen and connect with Cisco’s overall vision and strategy. He is also responsible for the content program, leading a team of Cisco professionals responsible for the selection and creation of the educational sessions (breakouts, techtorials, panels, case studies). Bonny is passionate about swimming, Spanish, Negronis and his wife and three kids. Prior to entering the wonderful worlds of events, Bonny held several marketing and business development positions at Cisco since 2004 – “nothing to do with events and a very different experience” in his own words…
Bonny in a few tweet
- An award-winning project in the new post pandemic context must…challenge the post pandemic ways of doing things
- ‘Simplicity is the new gold’ means…focus on what your customers really need and only on that….innovate but do not over-complicate…
- Others say about me that…I always put the customer first and push the boundaries.
- My biggest challenge is...deliver a digital event experience that is the same, or even better, than the physical event we used to run and to do it within the budget constraints we have
- My advice to the nominees: do not focus only on the numbers, EMOTIONS are harder to measure but not less important for a successful event/campaign.