As from 2005, Andrea has been the Head of Communication Department and Spokesperson for VSE Holding group, a Slovak-German energy corporation. With the growth of the energy business and new projects in other countries, such as Croatia and Slovenia, she was responsible for communication activities in these countries for 2 years, in which a new brand and products were introduced in the market.
She is a member of the Association of European Communication Directors and an active member of the Business Leaders Forum and Pontis Foundation in Slovakia, both organizers of the Via Bona national prize for CSR projects. Here she has been as a jury member for more than 4 years. She is also a lecturer in CSR-related topics at the Economic University in Bratislava, Slovakia. Moreover, she is responsible for internal and external communication in the Kosice subsidiary. She has 18 years’ experience in organising both internal and external events. The latest include international Retail conferences, the international IT conference and internal live and event communication projects for thousands of employees.
Andrea in a few Tweets
- Others say about me that I am creative, enthusiastic, eager to try new and innovative things.
- My biggest challenge is to fulfil all my plans.
- An awards-winning project must be creative in ideas and budgetwise, and must bring benefits to a company, product or community.
- My advice to the nominees: be honest, be open, be proud of your work, accept comments and criticism and take it as a gift. Share your experiences with others.
- The nature of events means following the target group and the purpose of the event to reach the wished outcome.
- Collaboration in events is an essential key to co-creation.
- “Co-creation” makes me think of putting all heads together and make the best of the ideas to create an excellent and unique event.