Amanda Whitlock is Director, Global Strategic Events and Experiences, EY (formerly Ernst & Young). Amanda started her career as an EA, and for the past 16 years has been working in Events. Amanda has organised events across the globe and today she is responsible for all global events delivered by EY including World Entrepreneur of the Year and Innovation Realized. Amanda is passionate about delivering innovative events. Amanda has lived in Melbourne, Sydney and Amsterdam and travelled to over 55 countries.
Amanda in a few tweets
- An award-winning project in the new post pandemic context must…BE EXCITING AND INNOVATIVE!
- ‘Simplicity is the new gold’ means…KEEP IT SIMPLE
- Others say about me that…I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT MY WORK
- My biggest challenge is...GETTING TIME TO THINK
- My advice to the nominees: GOOD LUCK!
- Minus WATCHING TV plus READING