Alina is Global Communication Manager at Moleskine. Working at the company’s headquarters in Milan, Alina coordinates the global communication strategy, ensuring consistency and meaningful experiences in all brand manifestations. Born in Italy with Polish origins, Alina has an educational background in communications and PR and over 15 years professional experience in marketing and communication within lifestyle and consumer goods companies.
After 6 years in the global communication team at BTicino, followed by 3 years as adv and event manager at Kawasaki, in 2010 she joined the Italian branch of the high-end brand Nespresso, responsible for building the brand’s awareness and equity in Italy, from media strategy to retail marketing for the company’s boutiques, to events and sponsorships. In her seven years’ experience, she coordinated the localisation of Nespresso’s pr as well as its digital and social media strategy, succeeding in doubling pr results and its social media following in Italy. During this period, she also managed marketing insights and crisis management. Alina implemented the 360° taste campaign – atl, btl and pr – with the aim of positioning Nespresso as a leader in quality coffee and expertise, a challenging task in Italy, renowned homeland to the espresso.
Alina in a few Tweets
- Others say about me that… I’m full of energy but down to earth.
- My biggest challenge is… being globally consistent and locally relevant.
- The one thing I cannot do without is… my Moleskine notebook… of course.
- An awards-winning project must… reach the set KPIs in a memorable way.
- My advice to the nominees is: always present your project from the client perspective.