General terms and conditions
- The Bea World Festival, (the Festival”) is organised and managed by ADC Group srl, a company registered in Italy, with reg/vat number 03670830961 and legal addresses in via Freguglia 2, 20121 Milano, Italy.
- References to “us” means ADC Group and references to “we” and “our” shall be construed accordingly. Reference to “you” means the entity completing a booking form and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly.
2. BOOKING/TICKET PURCHASING
- You may request a delegate pass for the Festival online.
- All delegate pass purchase requests for the Festival are subject to availability. If you have completed your delegate pass purchase request correctly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, if there is availability for the Festival and if you have made the requisite pre-payment a confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as reasonably practicable. Your booking is confirmed (a “Confirmed Booking”) when we send this email. If there is no availability for the Festival we will send you an email as soon as reasonably practicable informing you that this is the case (a “Booking Rejection”).
- These Terms and Conditions (together with any documents referred to herein or required to be entered into pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, contains the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements (both oral and written) relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and any such document.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not create, nor shall they be construed as creating, any partnership or agency relationship between us.
- You accept that communication with us may be electronic. We may contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all such communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal or contractual requirement that such communication be made in writing.
- The Bea World Awards trophies are the intellectual property, including copyright, design rights and trademark rights, of ADC Group Srl. ADC Group Srl have the exclusive right to and not limited to, reproduce, manufacture, copy, and sell the Bea World Awards trophies in any size or medium, and to distribute or exploit the design of the Elephants or Star or reproductions of same by gift, sale, resale or licence. No reproduction, replica or other copy of the Bea World Awards trophies may be made or used by any manufacturer, advertiser, organisation or individual except in accordance with these terms unless you have the prior express written consent or license from ADC Group Srl.
- These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Italy and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Milan in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.
- Prices are set out on the registration form and the Website and include all applicable local taxes. All payments for registration fees must be made in euros (or such other currency as is stipulated on the Website from time to time). Payment must be made at the time you submit your registration form via the Paypal/Credit Card payment gateway.
- Prices may change from time to time. If the price of a delegate place increases or decreases before you receive a registration confirmation we will notify you and ask you to confirm whether you wish to proceed with your registration based on the revised price.
- Registration requests will only be processed with full pre-payment.
TO THE EVENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, due to acts of God, severe weather, fire, explosion, military or terrorist acts (or threats of any such acts), any industrial action or widespread illness) to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of the Festival or to cancel the Festival. We reserve the right to do this at any time and we shall not be liable to you for any cost or other expenses (including wasted costs and expenses) incurred by you and/or your delegate(s) as a consequence (including, without limitation, delegate pass fees and travel and accommodation expenses).
- Cancellation of the Festival grants the delegate pass owner/holder the right to be reimbursed of the Delegate Pass fee.
- No refunds or credits will be given for non-attendance at the Festival.
- Please collect your badge for the Festival from the registration area
- Badges must be worn at all times during the Festival. Badges are valid for the registered delegate only. Any misuse of badges will result in delegates being denied access to the Festival.
6. AWARDS CEREMONY AND GALA
- Award Ceremony and Gala can be accessed with your delegate badge/bracelet and is included in some delegate packages. Access to Award Ceremonies and Galas will not be possible without a delegate badge/bracelet.
7. PHOTO AND VIDEO DISCLAIMER
- With reference to images (photographs and videos) taken and/or filmed during the Bea World Festival and Live Communication Week, with the acceptance of these terms and conditions you hereby authorise, free of charge and without time limits, in accordance with articles 10 and 320 of the Italian Civil Code and articles 96 and 97, law 22.4.1941, No. 633 of the Italian Copyright Law, the use of said images in publications and/or distribution in any form on websites owned by ADC Group, in print and/or in any other known and future technical and/or multimedia support, on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram, as well as authorising the storage of said images on servers owned by the Company/Institution and acknowledge that the purpose of these publications is merely informative and possibly promotional.
- This disclaimer/authorisation may be revoked at any time by written notice to be sent by post or via e-mail.
- You agree (and shall be responsible for ensuring that each of your delegates consent to the fact) that we shall be able to use information you provide to us to prepare and distribute a delegate list which may be published anywhere in the world including on our website.
- Delegates are informed that all exhibits for the Festival are strictly for the purpose of criticism and review only and does not constitute any recommendation, endorsement or promotion of the products or services featured therein by ADC Group.