Bea World 2018: the first jury members have been announced. A video-tutorial explains how to create an award-winning entry and impress the jury!
July 31 is the deadline to apply for the Best Event Awards with standard fee
and to benefit from the super early bird offer on Delegate Passes.
July 23th, 2018. The deadline to enter the 13th Best Event Awards benefiting from standard fees is drawing near. Until July 31, agencies can apply with the standard fee that will increase by €100 for each category starting from August 1.
Time enough to apply and create an entry able to maximise the project in the competition. Indeed, a clear and well-presented entry submission is the key to standing out to the Bea World Jury. Salvatore Sagone, President and Founder of Bea World Festival, explains in a video tutorial how to create an award-winning entry and get more chances to win. The video can be seen here.
As in previous years, nominees contesting for the renowned golden elephant awards will have the opportunity to showcase their projects live in front of a prestigious jury chaired by Gerd De Bruycker, Marketing Director Northern Europe at Cisco Systems. The Bea World Jury panel is the only one in the event awards’ scene composed by representatives of top corporate companies with international responsibilities plus senior representatives of national event agencies’ associations.
So far, 23 people have confirmed their participation in the jury:
– Eugenia Antonova, Head of Exhibition and Social Events Department at Gazprom Neft PJSC
– Alina Banasiak, Global Communication Manager at Moleskine
– Thomas Behres, Head of Communiation Events at Audi AG
– Bertrand Biard, President at Lévénement
– Tata Burduli, Head of Events at Georgian Football Association
– Cláudia Caetano, Vice-president of the Outdoor Leisure and Culture section of APECATE
– Paulo Campos Costa, Global Brand, Marketing and Communications Director of EDP – Energia de Portugal SA
– Beatrice Carli Moretti, External Relations Southern Europe at GSK Consumer Health Care
– Andrea Danihelova, Head of Communication Department and Spokesperson at VSE Holding / Innogy CEE
– Alain De Greef, Head of Sponsoring & Events at BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV
– Andrea Faflíková, Senior Brand Relations & Events Manager responsible for REEMEA at The Lego Group
– Francesca Gianesin, Vice President, Partnerships & Events at Disneyland® Paris
– Elling Hamso, Managing Partner at Event ROI Institue
– Maayke Könemann, Strategic Relationship Marketer – Global Marketing at ING Group
– Ana Molarinho, Head of Marketing Iberia & Board Member at Electrolux
– Michale Müller, Manager Marketing Strategy & Innovation at Samsung
– Andrea Pallard, EMEA BTL Manager at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
– Michiel Pool, Head of Global Events at Ericsson
– Alexander Safonov, Global Conference and Event Directorat Oriflame Cosmetics
– Thomas Schmidt-Ott, Director Arts & Entertainment at Tui Cruises
– Rolf Schumann, Head of Global Marketing Communication at Skoda Auto
– Christian Seidenstücker, President at ILEA Europe
– Yulia Zholya, Head of the International Committee at NAOM
The Jury members’ profiles can be seen here: www.beaworldfestival.com/jury/
Bea World Festival will take place in Coimbra (Portugal) between November 21st and 24th, 2018. It will offer all participants the opportunity to see the world’s best-in-class events live, to network with peers and industry leaders and to learn business strategies and new trends through inspiring keynotes, technical workshops and 1-on-1 meetings with leading experts. To gain access to all this and be part of the Bea World it is necessary to buy a Delegate pass, available with a super early bird offer until July 31.
Bea World Festival is an initiative by ADC Group and it is realized thanks to the collaboration of APECATE – the association that gathers and represents the Portuguese companies of Congresses, Events and Tourism Animation – along with the institutional support of Tourism of Portugal, Tourism of the Centre of Portugal, and Coimbra City Council.
For more details, please visit www.beaworldfestival.com.
email@example.com // +39 02 84190323
About ADC Group:
ADC Group is a media holding company, co-founded in 2002 by Salvatore Sagone. The group includes the communication news agencies ADVexpress and e20express, and Nuova Comunicazione magazine. ADC Group also issues the I Quaderni della Comunicazione reading series, and since 2006 it has organised the Best Event Awards, as well as other Awards and initiatives dedicated to the Italian communication and event market (BEA – Italian Best Event Awards, Best Location Awards, NC Awards, NC Digital Awards).
APECATE is the association that gathers and represents the Portuguese companies of Congresses, Events and Tourist Animation. APECATE focus on the representation of sectors of relevance in the Creative Industry and Tourism, which include companies that design, organize and realize innovative products and services of great strategic interest for the Portuguese Economy: small and large congresses, national or international, conferences, meetings, corporate, marketing and cultural events, teambuilding activities, outdoor incentives and activities of tourist animation (outdoor tourism activities and cultural tourism activities). For the good services provided to Tourism, in 2010 APECATE was awarded the Silver Medal of Tourist Merit, awarded by the State Department of Tourism and Tourism of Portugal, IP.