Bea World evaluation criteria
While evaluating each entry, Jurors will consider the following aspects of the event:
- Creativity & Innovation – Creative idea and technological innovation to reach dedicated business objectives.
- Execution – Participants’ experience, flow of the event, direction, set design, audio/video/lighting production.
- Effectiveness – Achievement of the stated objectives, such as target audience results, survey results, business impact results and ROI (profit of event compared to cost).
- Channel Strategy – Communication channel strategy: the omni-channel strategy applied to the event and its impact according to the objectives.
- Relevance with the Company’s communication objective and brand values.
- Overall quality, especially in comparison to the budget.
- The competitors in the same category.