New issue of Live Communication Magazine for eventprofs who care
The new issue of the only pan-European media about live communication industry is already available online and in print. This is the first issue with legendary Kevin Jackson as the Editor-in-Chief, which makes it even more exciting!
The key topic of the issues is Business.
Only exclusive interviews with world-known experts, practical tips of the industry leaders and behind the scenes of the most exciting cases.
In this issue of Live Communication Magazine:
- David Adler, the founder of the giant media holding about the BizBash Media event, global plans of developing and his personal vision on the plagiarism;
- Shawna Suckow, an international expert is telling why we should forget about ROI (return on investment) and why this is vital to think about ROA (return on attention);
- Kevin Jackson, the founder of The Experience is the Marketing about the unique Growth Pathway;
- Victor Hugo, the global director of the AXE is revealing secrets of developing the top brand;
- Scott Clear, one of the most outstanding visionary in the world is talking about the design for life;
- Hoakim Sauter about extraordinary kinetic installations and the art of negotiations with clients;
- Steve Sayer, The O2 commercial director, about the creation of the #1 event venue in the world.
Moreover, in the new issue are presented all details of the launch of the new Samsung smartphone, Maserati crossover launch, BMW presentation and exhibition for the Government of The Netherlands.
To find out more please visit https://readlivemagazine.com/new
Live. is an international magazine (online and printed) for the live communications industry. It is a unique informational platform that brings together all the different aspects of the European industry of live communications and special events. LCM is for those professionals (agencies, brands, and #eventprofs) who create and deliver events and in turn develop and lead this ever evolving industry. Live Communication Magazine is the Future of live Communications.