EUBEA FESTIVAL: READY TO FLY ON THE NEST OF EVENTS
Companies’ representatives, media, European agencies and associations will gather in the mountains SkyResort of Courmayeur on 1st April to define the format of the 2016 European Festival of Events and Live Communication, which will be held in St. Petersburg on 13-15th October
Following the success of EuBea Festival and EuBea Awards – which this year will celebrate its 11th edition in St. Petersburg, 13-15th October, with the collaboration of Live Communication Group – ADC Group intends to strengthen, consolidate and continuously improve what has become ‘the place to be’ for the European event community.
In order to achieve this, three years ago ADC Group established an Advisory Board made up of the presidents of European events associations, journalists of leading publications in the field of events and a selection of company managers who had been part of the jury of European Bea Awards.
The Advisory Board’s mission is to improve the format of the European Festival of Events and Live Communication, but above all to adapt it to the changes and innovations on the market 2016 according to the evolution of the event industry. In order to strengthen, consolidate and continuously improve what has become ‘the place to be’ for the European event community. All this, thanks to the participants (belonging to corporate companies, associations, media and opinion leader) that will debate on the organisational aspects of the event, providing important suggestions and ideas for deliberation on the most diverse issues: from festival main contents to audience involvement, from award categories to up-to-the-minute industry topics.
The Advisory Board will gather on 1st April in Courmayeur (Val d’Aosta). The work session will be held at the brand new Skyway Mont Blanc, thanks the main support of the Valle D’Aosta Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Here are the members of 2016 Advisory Board:
– Tjasa Avgustin, AMWAY Russia, Event director
– Bertrand Bertrand Biard, L’evenementiel, President
– Tomas Brazda, Event MKG, Managing director
– Beatrice Carli Moretti, GSK
– Gerd De Bruycker, Cisco, Marketing Lead Northern Europe Head of Event Marketing Emea
– Andrea Faflíková, Lego, Regional PR & Event Manager Engagement Marketing Ceemea
– Luca Favetta, EuBea 2015 Jury Presidet
– Ana Fernandes, Apecate, Vice president
– Belen Fierro, Airbus, Head of Protocol & Events
– Cristiano Fiorio, Fiat, Brand Promotion manager Cross Brand Emea
– Jose Garcia Aguarod, Eventoplus, Founder
– Steve Garvey, Evcom, Association Chief Executive at Ivca
– Elling Hamso, Roi Institute, Managing director
– Carlo Hermes, Honour Past President
– Kevin Jackson. President of UK chapter of ISES
– Štefan Kozak, BTL Communications, Association Member
– Nadia Makova, Live Communication Magazine, General Producer
– Rui Luís Ochoa Romao, Event Point, Director
– Jaime Sánchez Pozo, Aevea, Ceo / managing director
– Maarten Schram, Idea, Managing director
– Christian Seidenstücker, Ises, Association President
– Julius Solaris, EMB, Editor
– Klaus Span, IBM, Executive CoE Product Managment & Business Dvlp
– Jean-Paul Talbot, EX.Magazine, Partner
– Johan Vandepoel, ACC, Ceo
– Nadine Vienne, Nissan, Corporate Events Section Manager
– Sjoerd Weikamp, Eventbranche, Media Chief Editor
– Björn Wigforss, Microsoft, Global Event Director & Head of Publishers
– Detlef Wintzen, Famab, Board Member
– Julia Zholya, NАОМ – Russian Professional Event Association, Member
Participants will be staying at the Grand Hotel Royal e Golf Courmayeur.
“The event and live communication industry is becoming increasingly important to the business world, with a clear upturn in investments in Europe. Thanks the European Advisors suggestions we will improve a programme that can inspire creatively, presenting experiences, visions and viewpoints that give useful ideas to differentiate events in an increasingly competitive market” declared Salvatore Sagone, president of ADC Group, and mastermind of the Festival.