2016 European Festival Advisory Board to meet in Courmayeur
Companies’ representatives, media, European agencies and associations will gather in Courmayeur on 1st April to define the format of the 2016 European Festival of Events and Live Communication, which will be held in St. Petersburg on 13-15th October.
Following the success of EuBea Festival and EuBea Awards – which this year will celebrate its 11th edition in St. Petersburg, 13-15th October, with the collaboration of Live Communication Group – ADC Group intends to strengthen, consolidate and continuously improve what has become ‘the place to be’ for the European event community.
In order to achieve this, three years ago ADC Group established an Advisory Board made up of the presidents of European events associations, journalists of leading publications in the field of events and a selection of company managers who had been part of the jury of European Bea Awards.
The Advisory Board’s mission is to improve the format of the European Festival of Events and Live Communication, but above all to adapt it to the changes and innovations on the market. The participants of the Advisory Board are thus called to redefine the guidelines of the festival, propose topics and international speakers, discuss the announcement and the categories of the competition, examine the voting system and come up with new ideas.
The Advisory Board will gather on 1st April in Courmayeur (Val d’Aosta). The work session will be held at the brand new Skyway Mont Blanc.
Here are the members of 2016 Advisory Board:
– Bertrand Bertrand Biard, Anaè, President
– Tomas Brazda, Event MKG, Managing director
– Beatrice Carli Moretti, GSK
– Gerd De Bruycker, Cisco, Marketing Lead Northern Europe Head of Event Marketing Emea
– Andrea Faflíková, Lego, Regional PR & Event Manager Engagement Marketing Ceemea
– Luca Favetta, EuBea 2015 Jury Presidet
– Ana Fernandes, Apecate, Vice president
– Belen Fierro, Airbus, Head of Protocol & Events
– Cristiano Fiorio, Fiat, Brand Promotion manager Cross Brand Emea
– Jose Garcia Aguarod, Eventoplus, Founder
– Steve Garvey, Evcom, Association Chief Executive at Ivca
– Elling Hamso, Roi Institute, Managing director
– Carlo Hermes, Honour Past President
– Štefan Kozak, BTL Communications, Association Member
– Nadia Makova, Live Communication Magazine, General Producer
– Rui Luís Ochoa Romao, Event Point, Director
– Jaime Sánchez Pozo, Aevea, Ceo / managing director
– Maarten Schram, Idea, Managing director
– Christian Seidenstücker, Ises, Association President
– Julius Solaris, EMB, Editor
– Klaus Span, IBM, Executive CoE Product Managment & Business Dvlp
– Jean-Paul Talbot, EX.Magazine, Partner
– Johan Vandepoel, ACC, Ceo
– Nadine Vienne, Nissan, Corporate Events Section Manager
– Sjoerd Weikamp, Eventbranche, Media Chief Editor
– Björn Wigforss, Microsoft, Global Event Director & Head of Publishers
– Detlef Wintzen, Famab, Board Member
– Julia Zholya, NАОМ – Russian Professional Event Association, Member
– Tjasa Avgustin, AMWAY Russia, Event director
Participants will be staying at the Grand Hotel Royal e Golf Courmayeur.
Friday, 1st April 2016: work session at Skyway Mont Blanc.
Dinner at Maison Rosset in Nus.
Saturday, 2nd April: leisure time. Those who love skiing, will have the chance to experience downhill ski in the areas of Courmayeur and La Thuile, or cross-country ski at Val Ferret. Alternatively, guests can enjoy a guided tour of the city of Aosta, the so-called Rome of the Alps, and Sarre Royal Castle, or relax at the Pré-Saint-Didier Spa, near Mont Blanc.