EuBea Festival is the essential gathering for all professionals involved in the Live Communication Industry.
Heads of Event agencies, corporate Event Directors, senior representatives of Event Associations, trade media from over 20 european countries attend the Festival to learn from best practices, to celebrate the creativity which is innovating the landscape of Live Communication. to exchange ideasand create business opportunities.
Over 400 top professionals will be in Seville to take part of this unique Festival of Events and Live Communication.
At the Festival you can:
- Participate at the Live Auditions, a show in itself: a new landmark for the Event Industry, a truly Live Communication experience where all shortlisted projects are presented live by their creators to the Jury Panel and to the Festival Delegates in a public session. Please look at last year projects Three parallel rooms, 90 projects, a unique Festival – November 5, from 9.30 to 17.30 –
- Get involved in the Leadership conference Programme: an opportunity not only to get some inspiration from the International keynotes sessions, but also to exchange visions, learn, share best practices with your peers. With Delegates participating from over 20 european countries, the chances to create new partnerships and to start new business opportunities will not be a few. Festival Programme.Ten keynote sessions, 8 round tables, a unique Festival– November 6, from 9.30 to 17.30 –
- Celebrate the European Best Event Awards. A gala ceremony to award the best project in each Event Category, the emotion to get the international recognition of the “best in class”, a great show with a final dinner and a super After-party where everyone is invited to celebrate.Twenty categories, two parties, a unique Festival – November 6, from 19.30 to 06.00 am
- Exploit all networking activities: from a special Festival opening night that will lead you to a journey through the best tapas bars in downtown Seville, to the Flamenco exhibition that will make you dance…
From the Gala dinner to the After Party, and last but not least, to the Exclusive Leisure activities offered by the Seville CCB on Saturday 7, the Festival creates all the conditions to make you enjoy your stay and to meet many of your peers. Please take a look at the leisure programme Many activities, lots of networking opportunities, a unique Festival –November 5 through November 7
The first day, November 5th, will be devoted to the jury’s plenary session, which will
evaluate the 104 events on the shortlist (see related news below), through a tried and
tested live presentation format by competing agencies and structures.
The jury, in this anniversary edition, is led by Luca Favetta, Senior Director Global Events
and Programs at Hewlett-Packard International.
The second day of the Festival will be dedicated to content, with a rich panel of
international guests, and the highly anticipated award ceremony, always at the Barceló
FOR MORE DETAILS REGARDING THE FESTIVAL PROGRAM, PLEASE CLICK
Those who participate in the EuBea Festival will have the opportunity to meet major
players of the industry, such as:
– David Atkins, Producer Olympic Ceremonies Sydney 2000, Vancouver 2010
– Gillian Farrabee, Director, Creative Lab, Cirque du Soleil
– Joe Cooke, Future Leaders Programme, Digital Research Manager, Universal Pictures
– Nadine Vienne, Corporate Events Section Manager, Nissan Europe
– Andrea Faflikova, Regional PR & Event Manager Engagement Ceemea, Lego
– Ilka Dzeik, Senior Manager Global Corporate Events Emea, Symantec
– Alison Williams, Head of Events, L’Oréal
– Hot air balloon rides to admire Seville and Andalusia from above (activities subject to
– Visit to a typical Sevillian Bodega, including top quality wine tastings
– Bicycle or Segway tours of Seville
– Cooking workshop with Chefs Pablo González and Samuel Jiménez, championing the
best culinary tradition in Seville at Fibes Auditorium, the most modern conference center
and multi-purpose area in Spain.
TO CONSULT THE LEISURE ACTIVITIES PROGRAM, PLEASE CLICK HERE
The rendezvous, as mentioned above, is in Seville from November 5th to 7th.