16 of European Event Associations will support the ninth Edition of the EuBEA
16 European Event Associations will support the organizers of EuBEA promoting the ninth edition of the award. Here are the names: Consulta degli eventi, Club para la excelencia en eventos, FAMAB, Evcom, SEFS, ANAé, Apecate, IDEA, Ises, Markom, Sponsor-Og Eventforeningen, Yepud, ACC, btl, Emba and MPI.
The research for Association partners to support the first edition of the Festival of Events and Live Communication involved seventeen different countries that have confirmed their trust in the award! Here they are our supporters:
– IDEA, the trade association representing the Netherlands’ most prominent organizers of business events;
– Ises, the International Special Event Society. An association that counts more than 5,500 members active in over 50 chapters throughout the world;
– Consulta degli Eventi, the Italian event association part of Assocom, the association of the Italian communication agencies;
– Club para la excelencia en eventos, the Spanish association founded in 2008;
– Apecate, one of the most influential representative of the Portuguese events industry;
– ANAé, the French association that officially represents more than 60 event agencies and monitors the event industry;
– FAMAB is back in the prestigious network, too. FAMAB is the German association that, among different activities, organizes also the renowned “ADAM and EVA” awards;
– Evcom, the British association which officially promotes the highest standards of professionalism in the UK Events industry;
– SEFS, the main representative of the Swedish events industry;
– Markom, from Luxembourg;
–Sponsor-Og Eventforeningen, the Norwegian Sponsoring and Event Association that counts 150 member companies/organisations – with over 500 active delegates.
– Yepud, from Turkey.
Furthermore, this year the EuBEA Festival can count on the support of four new entries: ACC the Belgian association, btl platform for agencies in the field of event management, Emba from Austria and last but not least MPI the international event association founded in 1972.
Association partners will be an important pull for the success of this edition!
We remember that Participation in the EuBEA is open to Companies, Events Agencies, Public Relations Agencies, Promotion Agencies, Advertising Agencies, Web Agencies, Production Houses, Public Bodies and Associations, etc. based in Europe who have carried out a public or private event worldwide between July 1st, 2013 and August 29th, 2014
This year the EuBEA award has been implemented into a totally new format: a two-day Festival, the International Festival of Events and Live Communication.
On October 23rd and 24th top European event and marketing professionals will gather in beautiful Seville to exchange ideas, best practices, and to get inspiration from a set of high-level contents.
Shortlisted events will have the opportunity to highlight their event with a live presentation in front of the outstanding Corporate Jury Panel.
Awards Participants have time until 29 of august.
For any information regarding the award, please contact:
Ilaria.email@example.com // M. +39 333 2257051