EuBEA 2007: the die is cast!
The EuBEA jury panel met on October 4th and 5th at Milan Marriott Hotel and voted for the European Best Event Awards. There were 166 events in the competition, 22 of which were entries from foreign agencies (Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, England).
On October 4th the juries, divided into 5 groups, expressed their opinions on all 166 events entered in the EuBEA; 62 events were worthy of entering the Short List (9 foreign events):
– Celebration/Festivity (12 events: 2 French and 1 Spanish)
– Conference/Convention/Fair (12 events)
– Educational/Training Event (11 events)
– Product/ Service launch (22 events)
– Web Event/ Media Event (13 events: 1 French)
– BtoB Event (14 events: 1 German and 1 Spanish)
– Event for Non Profit/Social Organization (7 events)
– Incentive/Team Building (11 events: 1 English)
– Internal Company Event/Company Convention (17 events: 1 German)
– Roadshow (16 events)
– Public Event (31 events, 1 French)
Among the agencies K-Events and It’s Cool were the most successful; K-Events placed 9 events on the Short List, It’s Cool 5 events.
All events on the Short List will be on view during the First European Festival of Events, November 22nd and 23rd, East End Studios, Milan.